Lingual braces are the same as traditional metal braces, except that the brackets and wires are placed on the inside of teeth, so no one will know you are wearing braces. Lingual braces or Incognito™ braces are a popular alternative to conventional braces. They are custom fitted to the rear of teeth and help solve problems with bite and crowding concerns. Lingual braces are considered as safe and effective as traditional metal braces.
Incognito orthodontic braces are a cutting-edge braces solution for both teens and adults. They are the only fully customizable braces available today. Since each person is a unique individual, each and every set of Incognito™ orthodontic braces is completely unique.
Using the tailored prescription created by Dr. Steven Ricci, Incognito braces will help you achieve the goals you desire for your teeth and smile. Incognito orthodontic braces deliver great aesthetics and tooth movement safely and effectively.
How Do Lingual Braces Differ from Conventional Braces?
The largest difference between traditional braces and lingual braces is that the lingual braces are fitted to the back of the teeth, while conventional braces are fitted to the front of the teeth. Lingual braces are also custom made based on a mold taken of your teeth. This mold goes to a lab, where it is used to create custom brackets for your teeth. Dr. Steven Ricci can then affix the brackets to the back of the teeth and connect them with special intelligent wires.
Can Anyone Wear Incognito Orthodontic Braces?
Incognito orthodontic braces can be successfully worn by teens and adults over the age of 13. Those who are able to be successfully treated with traditional braces can usually get Incognito braces, but you can only determine if they are right for you after being examined by our orthodontist.
What Conditions Are Typically Treated Using Lingual Braces?
Lingual braces are suitable for the correction of any orthodontic complaint that conventional braces are able to correct. Some commonly treated problems are crowding issues, crooked teeth, and malocclusions, such as underbites, overbites, and crossbites.
Why Should I Choose Incognito Orthodontic Braces?
- Incognito hidden braces are totally undetectable, so you can smile with confidence.
- Incognito orthodontic braces are completely tailored to your unique needs using intelligent wires and brackets that provide the results you desire. The starting point does not matter — your teeth will end up looking straight and beautiful.
- Incognito braces always remain on and working to correct your teeth. In contrast to clear aligners, you will never need to worry about when they need to be inserted or removed while you eat and drink.
- Incognito orthodontic braces adapt to your individual lifestyle and conform perfectly to your teeth, which optimizes both efficiency and comfort.
Would I Make a Good Candidate for Lingual Braces?
Almost anyone can wear lingual braces because they are fitted to the back of the teeth. If you are out in public frequently, you probably would prefer that your braces not steal the show while you are engaging in daily activities. Lingual braces offer the perfect solution when you want people focusing on your smile rather than your braces.
Who Typically Wears Incognito™ Orthodontic Braces?
- Adult professionals
- People who desire braces that are invisible to others
- Those desiring that the front parts of their teeth go undamaged
- Teens and adults who frequently engage in contact sports
- Musicians who play instruments that compress the lips and mouth
Contact Ricci Orthodontics at 678-417-9848 and schedule your orthodontic consultation to learn if you are a candidate for lingual braces in Johns Creek, Georgia. Dr. Steven Ricci will provide you with all of your treatment options.