Are your teeth out of alignment or crooked beyond belief? Do you suffer from a multitude of malocclusions, which are bad bites in your smile caused by teeth out of position? If so, straighten your smile with a set of orthodontic braces. Not only will your teeth look better, but they will also function much better as well. Stop trying to hide your smile out of embarrassment. You can also stop struggling with speaking or eating improperly because of your teeth positioning.
Straighten your Smile with a Set of Orthodontic Braces
Braces are designed to give your mouth a makeover and give you a smile you can be proud of. With braces, your teeth will be straighter and easier to clean. Straight teeth are also less at risk for tooth decay and gum disease, provided you clean them safely and effectively.
If your teeth are crooked, simple tasks such as eating and speaking may be difficult. Not only that, but the chances for tooth fractures, splits, cracks, or chips is much higher when teeth are not in their proper alignments and position, especially if they are prone to rub up against one another. With orthodontic braces, teeth can be straightened and put back into their proper alignment.
About Ricci Orthodontics
If you have any crooked teeth, it is in your best interest to have them straightened as soon as possible. Dr. Steven Ricci and our team at Ricci Orthodontics will help you with your orthodontic health care in any way we can. We provide the following orthodontic services for our patients:
- Braces- Straighten your smile with a set of orthodontic braces. We offer a variety of options for adults, kids, and teens. These include metal, ceramic, colored, and lingual braces.
- Invisalign- Individuals who want a more aesthetically pleasing option for straightening their teeth tend to choose this option.
- Patient education- We want our patients to have all of the information they need to make an educated decision about their oral care. Patients learn about their options, their pros and cons, and how to care for their teeth and orthodontic appliances.
- Retainers- A retainer will help keep teeth in their proper place once we remove the braces from the mouth.
- TruDenta- This new, comprehensive system allows the team to treat a range of orofacial disorders. These problems can include migraines, tinnitus, and vertigo.
- Two-phase orthodontics- This option is for younger patients. We work with them as they grow to give them their best smile possible.
If you would like to schedule a visit to our orthodontic office in Johns Creek, Georgia, please call us at 678-932-0308. We look forward to hearing from you soon!