Because your orthodontic care is essential for your oral health care, any orthodontic braces or aligner systems in place must be maintained and cleaned to ensure they continue to function as intended. For instance, if your aligners are damaged, they will not be able to function as required. Thus, here are few tips for keeping your aligners clean:
– Always remember to continue practicing safe and effective oral health care cleaning routines, including brushing and flossing your teeth daily.
– Never try to fix your braces if they should ever become damaged. Instead, bring them to your orthodontist for repairs.
– Make sure to remove your retainer from time to time for regularly scheduled cleanings. This helps to minimize the risk of contamination.
– Avoid playing sports or any high-risk activities that can easily lead to dental damage to your teeth and braces.
– Avoid products and substances that can easily become lodged and stuck in between your teeth and braces, including overly sticky and chewy foods.
Now is the best time to visit the dentist office of [practice_name] for cleaning your braces or an orthodontic treatment. Dr. [doctor_name] and our team at our office in [city], [state], is here to ensure you receive the straight smile you desire. We can be reached by calling us at [phone].