Malocclusion is defined as crooked teeth or a misaligned bite. If you have malocclusion, Dr. Steven Ricci may recommend Invisalign® in Johns Creek, Georgia to help you reach a straight smile. Invisalign Johns Creek residents want is a set of aligners that are designed specifically for your smile. They are worn over the teeth for 20 to 22 hours a day to gently straighten the smile. Every week or two, you will receive the next set of aligners to further your orthodontic treatment in Johns Creek. Learn about the positive effects of Invisalign® and how these simple trays can give you the smile you want and deserve.
The Positive Effects of Invisalign®
Straightening your teeth with Invisalign has many benefits, including:
The Cosmetic Alternative to Clear Adult Braces
Invisalign uses nearly invisible plastic to straighten your teeth. Most people will not even realize that you are undergoing orthodontic treatment. Because of this, you can smile with pride!
Better Oral Health
Red, irritated gums are the result of teeth that are experiencing crowding or gaping. Unhealthy gums are a sign of gum disease. With straight teeth, the gums can fit more properly around the teeth.
Proper Oral Hygiene
Caring for your teeth is much easier with Invisalign than with braces, as Invisalign aligners are removable.
Keep Living Life
Do you play sports or a musical instrument? Traditional braces can hold you back from these activities, but you can perform at your best with Invisalign!
Are you ready to experience the positive effects of Invisalign®? Do you have questions regarding oral care and your options? The team of Ricci Orthodontics is here to help. Along with Invisalign®, we also provide the following services for our patients:
- Braces– While the positive effects of Invisalign® are clear, it’s not always the best option for patients. We offer traditional braces to help correct more serious orthodontic issues.
- TruDenta®– This new, modern system allows us to treat a range of orofacial problems and disorders. This can help treat issues like headaches, vertigo, tinnitus, and migraines.
- Retainers– To ensure teeth stay in their proper place and don’t shift after hardware, we fit our patients with retainers. Patients will wear these at night usually to keep teeth where they should be.
- Patient education– We want our patients to make the best, educated decision possible for their care. Not only will we educate patients on the butir care options, the team will also educate them on oral and hardware care as well.
- Two-phase orthodontics– This option is best for younger patients in need of help to adjust their teeth.